CAR TROUBLE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP
Hi, my name is Robert.
Thank you so much for taking a moment to listen.
My car completely broke down recently
and I'm hoping and praying that the amazing GoFundMe community can
help my kids and I move forward. Unfortunately, I don't have the
funds to fix my car or make payments on a new used car because the
pandemic emptied my savings account, destroyed my business, and the
work that I currently do doesn't leave me with any extra money after
I feed my wonderful children and pay my bills every month. Your help
would be greatly appreciated.
My car just suddenly stopped
working recently when I was sitting at a red light. I tried several
times to get it started, but it wouldn't start. I finally had to call
a tow truck and have it towed to a mechanic. Two days later, the
mechanic called to inform me that my 2012 Toyota Camry timing chain
had broken and bent all the engine valves, rendering it useless and
worthless.
The mechanics estimate involves replacing my damaged engine with a newer used engine costing over $5,000. It's probably not a good idea to fix the car at this point because it has over 244,000 miles on it and the transmission seems to slip from time to time.
For now, my hope is that I can raise enough money to buy a dependable and safe used car, with low mileage, that I can use for work, getting groceries, and driving my great kids to and from school.
Thank you so much for reading this
far. Please know that ANY donation amount that you feel guided to
give will be greatly appreciated!
gofundme.com/f/car-trouble-can-you-please-help
Many heartfelt thanks for your kind donation and for sharing our letter with everyone that you know:)
Extremely grateful,
Robert Ray
Comments
Post a Comment